CAD Data Conversion Service
You have CAD data in one format but need it in another?
We can convert it into almost any format you'd like.
Which data formats are there?
2D ECAD data
In practice, you use Gerber274X, Excellon 1/2, ODB++, GenCAD, IPC-2581, DXF or IDF when dealing with 2D ECAD data. They all contain information on the layout but in varying degrees of detail. Since not everyone involved in the development / manufacturing process needs to have all the information every format has its own area of application.
3D ECAD/MCAD data
In order to bridge the gap between the world of electronics (2D/ECAD) and the world of mechanics (3D/MCAD) it is often helpful to convert existing 2D ECAD data to 3D volume models. The most common formats in this case are STEP, VRML, DXF, XAML and the proprietary formats of the different MCAD tools like SolidWorks, CATIA, SiemensNX, SolidEdge und ProE. With the aid of these 3D models, complex simulations can be made that increase the quality and safety and thus reduce development time.
Which conversions are possible with my data?
Within the 2D area we offer the following conversions:
- Gerber274X => ODB++ / GenCAD / IPC-2581 / DXF
- ODB++ => Gerber274X / GenCAD / IPC-2581 / DXF
- GenCAD => Gerber274X / ODB++ / IPC-2581 / DXF
- IPC-2581 => Gerber274X / ODB++ / GenCAD / DXF
- IDF => Gerber274X / ODB++ / GenCAD / IPC-2581 / DXF
- DXF => Gerber274X / ODB++ / GenCAD / IPC-2581 / IDF
Within the 3D area we offer the following conversions:
- Gerber274X => STEP / VRML / DXF / XAML / div. MCAD formats
- ODB++ => STEP / VRML / DXF / XAML / div. MCAD formats
- GenCAD => STEP / VRML / DXF / XAML / div. MCAD formats
- IPC-2581 => STEP / VRML / DXF / XAML / div. MCAD formats
- IDF => STEP / VRML / DXF / XAML / div. MCAD formats
Why is EasyLogix the right partner for you?
- We convert your data ourselves so that it never leaves our custody.
- We have years of experience with the different data formats and the necessary software solutions to ensure data integrity.
- You get an official offer with an official invoice, even an NDA if needed.
- We are professional software developers who already developed many different ECAD programs such as the PCB-Investigator. We have the technical know-how, flexibility and resources to use every tool at our disposal to their fullest.
What does a conversion cost?
You get a firm offer from us which depends on the effort needed to process the data.
Contact us via email@example.com.